Keep your fertiliser secure
Five Point Plan for fertiliser security:
- Wherever possible use a Fertiliser Industry Assurance Scheme (FIAS) approved supplier.
- Wherever possible keep in a secure area such as a building or sheeted away from public view.
- Carry out regular stock checks and report any loss to the Police immediately (call 101).
- Avoid leaving fertiliser in a field overnight – never leave fertiliser in the field for a long period of time.
- Remember it is illegal to sell ammonium nitrate without the correct documentation.
Click here to download a PDF copy of the 5-Point Plan
For further information on fertiliser security please click on the blue padlock icon below, which will take you to the National Counter Terrorism Security Office website.